Grade One Teacher Cory

 


Monday June 29th

As we finish our first year together, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This year was a big change for me. I was new to Taipei after living in southern Taiwan, and starting at a new school in a new city was both exciting and challenging. From the very beginning, your kindness, patience, and support made that transition so much easier.

To my wonderful students, thank you for making me laugh, for working hard, for asking thoughtful questions, and for filling every day with joy. Watching you learn and grow has been one of the greatest privileges of my life.

To all of the parents, thank you for your trust, encouragement, and partnership throughout the year. Your support has meant so much, and I truly appreciate everything you have done to help your children succeed.

I feel incredibly thankful, honored, and lucky to have spent this year with such an amazing group of students and families. I couldn't have asked for a better first year in Taipei.

The best part is that our journey isn't over—we get to continue together as we move on to Grade 2 in September! I can't wait to see how much everyone will grow next year, and I'm excited for all the new memories we'll make together.

Thank you for making this year one that I will always remember. Have a wonderful, safe, and relaxing summer. I'll see you all in September!

❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grade 1 Teacher Cory Week 2

Grade 1 Teacher Cory Week 3

Grade 1 Teacher Cory Week 1